Warranty and Core Returns
- Core Returns: It is the customer’s responsibility to have the original invoice. All cores must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase date. Cores must be returned to Papio Valley Auto Parts Inc. Cores must be “part for part” meaning same make/model/type of part that was originally sold to the customer. If the same part core is not returned, no credit will be given. A full credit will be given unless there is certain damage to the core. Please ask your sales rep for further clarification on our Core Return Policy.
- Original invoice is required for all refunds. Refunds will be issued in the form of a check and will be mailed to the original purchaser. Checks will be mailed from Omaha, NE.
- Refundable Items: there is a 25% restocking fee that will be charged for parts that have built in labor costs. Labor fees/costs are non-refundable.
- Specially shipped orders are non-refundable. Items ordered, shipped overnight, or express shipped are non-refundable.
- All mechanical parts must be installed by an ASE certified mechanic for validity of warranty.
- 90 day limited parts warranty on mechanical parts DOES NOT INCLUDE LABOR. Defective parts must be assembled and returned as purchased for warranty validity.
- Engine warranty covers long block only. Items left on engine assemblies are free of charge and are not covered under the 90 day parts warranty. These items are left on the engine assembly for exchange convenience, the customer must replace with their original parts at the customer’s expense.
- Fluid and oil leaks are not covered under the 90 day parts warranty on any mechanical parts.
- All fluid and retention seals must be replaced to assure validity of warranty.
- We offer a 1 to 1 exchange if applicable to purchase.
- Air bag components are sold As Is – no warranty is applicable.
- Extended parts and or labor warranties may be purchased at an additional cost, and must be purchased before invoice date.
- The seller, Papio Valley Auto Parts, Inc, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied, including any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Papio Valley Auto Parts, Inc, neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of any parts. We are not responsible for any loss caused from installation, removal, repair, replacement, or use of our merchandise. Our liability from all causes is limited to the value to the goods sold or furnished. If goods are defective, we will not be responsible beyond the value of the respective price sold, nor will we, in any way, be responsible for any damage or express occasioned by defective goods. Papio Valley Auto Parts, Inc does not cover any inconveniences, rental cars, loss of time, loss of use of vehicle, towing expenses, installation expenses, or consequential expenses due to the purchase of your parts.
"This place is great! I was traveling through Omaha and hit something on I-80 and cracked a wheel. I was basically stuck until I called these guys. A gentleman named William hooked me up and got me on my way in a hurry. I made it back to Eastern Iowa in time for my little girls b-day party because of him! Big thanks to Papio Valley! I will be calling these guys for my future auto parts needs!"
"The guys are always friendly! They always have what we need and the price is right!"
"Good place to find parts on scrapped cars. They will also buy scrap cars and pick them up for you."